- State-of-the-art sleek design water resistant race-fit over shoe
- Multi-stretchable 3 mm Neoprene layer gives an excellent combination of insulation, fit and durability
- Anti-bacterial and insulating Bamboo Charcoal Fleece lining
- Semi-closed sole for optimal race-fit improves insulation and adds protection from the elements
- Breathable PU coating resists water for excellent foul weather protection
- Optimal Panel Construction eliminates the main topseam
- Sealed seams further increase water resistance
- Reversed YKK zipper reduces the ingress of dirt for increased durability and easy removal
- Reflective Velcro-style hook-and-loop cuff strap improves fit and secures zip puller
- High stretch material for superb and easy fit
- Kevlar protection on the nose increases durability
- Reflective detailing on the rear
When it rains it rains, and you have no other option than to bring out the wet weather gear, there a number of high quality products available that are breathable, but if these are not in your budget then a vented jacket will go a long way to preventing you from being too hot.
5 Things to Consider:
1. Do you need it to be HI-Viz?
2. Do you want it to be breathable &/or ventilated?
3. Do you want it to be lined or just waterproof?
4. Would waterproof trousers make you more comfortable?
5. Is it worth you investing in one that will last a few seasons?
If you have any questions please email us on email@example.com