SKS TOOL mini tool T-Knox
Click image to enlarge
- An innovative folding multi-tool comprising of, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6 mm Allen keys and positive and negative screw drivers
- Tools fold into the casing which is cleverly designed to be as flat and smooth as possible, to avoid snagging and to stop 'Multi-tool shaped' injuries in the event of a crash
- 8 functions
- Measurements: 87 x 33 x 30 mm
- Weight: 99 grams
A multi-tool can be essential if you have mechanical problems whilst out and about, at least a spare inner tube or pucture repair kit are something no cyclist should be without. At home you can set yourself up with a good toolkit at a surprisingly low cost, but a workstand is where you should start.
1. What do you want to take with me?
2. What size tools, ie 5mm allen key, are most useful for your bike?
3. How much are you going to use them?
4. Do you want to have separate tools for home and whilst you’re out riding?
5. Do you need consumables, ie grease and lubricant?
If you have any questions please email us on email@example.com
Your BasketYour basket is empty
Find Us On