- Krypton and two LED three mode headlight
- 5 LED six mode rear light
- Three headlight modes - Krypton full and half power or constant LED
- LED power with the benefit of long battery life on the rear light
- Handlebar and seatpin mounted quick release brackets included
- Alkaline batteries included
If you are commuting then it is not necessary to purchase a set of lights with the most power you can find. What is of primary importance is visibility, we have a number of cheap lights available that are LED based which ensure maximum visibility whilst offering surprisingly long battery life.
5 Things to Consider:
1. Do you ride where there is no street lighting?
2. Are you going to have to take the lights with you when you park your bike?
3. Where on my bike or myself can you mount the lights?
4. Do you want them to be rechargeable?
5. Are you going to use them on more than one bike, how easy is it to get spare brackets?
If you have any questions please email us on email@example.com